At Dusit Hotels & Resorts worldwide, our top priority is you.
As the world continues to deal with the ongoing coronavirus situation, we would like to assure you that we have taken all measures necessary to ensure your safety and well-being at each of our distinctive properties.
Stay at Dusit with confidence
A number of our hotels have been temporarily closed to comply with health and safety measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19. For those that remain open, we have enhanced our already high standards of cleanliness to ensure hygiene excellence across our entire operations, and we are following all international health and safety guidelines to protect you without impacting the quality of your stay.
Some of the key cleanliness standards we have implemented at all our hotels include:
- Body temperature checks for all hotel guests on arrival, as well as staff members.
- Easy access to hand sanitizer gels in all guest areas.
- Highly-frequent cleaning and sanitization in all guest areas, restrooms and high-touch surfaces like elevators, escalators, door handles, rails and furniture.
- Hotel main entrance and carpets in the hotel lobby are disinfected every half an hour.
- All tables and chairs, tableware, menus and bill folders are cleaned and sanitized daily at all our restaurants and bars. All crockery and utensils used at the buffet counters are changed and sanitized every 30 minutes.
Waiver of cancellation and amendment fees
We understand that this dynamic situation brings with it much uncertainty and stress – especially if you are unable to travel due to flight restrictions and travel advisories. And while our hotels offer safe and clean environments for you to experience and enjoy, we know your plans may have to change, and you may be unable to stay with us as intended.
While this is unfortunate, we hope to ease your worries. Your health and safety are our prime concerns, and as such we are waiving cancellation and amendment fees on all direct bookings made via dusit.com or directly at our properties for stays through 31 December 2020. We hope this gives you the flexibility you need to rearrange your travel plans if necessary. Otherwise, you can still expect to enjoy our renowned Thai-inspired gracious hospitality as usual.
If you have booked a stay through a travel agent or third party, please contact them directly to learn about their cancellation policies, which may differ from our own.
We greatly appreciate your trust and confidence in our global offerings, and we look forward to welcoming you to experience our caring, warm and attentive service at Dusit hotels and resorts soon.
Dusit Hotels & Resorts